____________________________________
What is the defination of patience? I could easily run out of them in certain situations. While some, I hang in tight and slowly let go.
In reference to love, it is simply weird how I try my best not to think about it, but some time in the day, a song or a word or a situation will bring these things back. I wonder, is that called patience? Is that what love does to people?
In reference to friends, it is much easier to simply blow up on that person. But it brings back more harm. Yet being silent won't go far either.
In family, no amount of patience is too little, because its simple equations. Family are the closest things to us whether we like it or not.
The list could go on, but the best way to learn patience? There is no define way. It is everywhere. =)
Sometimes I get lost in my web of thoughts. Sink in deep, floating from one scene to another. Lingering a little longer on one compared to the other. Little things makes huge difference. Its in the mind sometimes people say. But is it really? I believe it comes from all.
Many times I ask myself. What is worthy, what is appreciation, what is patience, what is love. Is there an answer? I guess everyone has their own personal views. For me? Its everything. Its integrated in each other. Each situation, person.
I have finalise my subjects. Which mean triple work load. We just can't escape from reality half the time. I wish at times I could run to my ltitle corner and hide.
Tonite, heading to the new bar. I saw a couple, dancing romanticaly. It was so beautiful. Of course I day dreamed. But reality does pull me back.
Ill be patient. Ill wait. I believe faith, fate and patience will continue bringing me to a journey where I might jsut find my secret garden, where my man will hold a bouquet of roses. And just say " Baby, I love you." As simple as that. =)
Because of you roses blossom,
Because of you, you brought me smiles,
Because of you, you brought the beauty of ugly things.
We will twirl across the room,
With the sun shining on us.
People won't envy,
But they will replace me in their dreams.
Watching your body,
protecting me from the rain.
I saw your eyes,
They were filled with love.
Hidden as it may,
but I know deep down,
I am yours forever.
Where I won't be sick of love songs no more.
As you created one through me.
Ill be patiently waiting, where you smile will tell me the end.